Sunday, May 07, 2006

Happy NSD day after!

So I got 9 layouts done yesterday!!! WOOHOO!!! And got to spend the time with a good friend of mine, Becki, whose gallery you can see here. We had a blast!!! I just love getting together with her, as we just chat for hours and hours!

So, my 9 layouts....rofl! I have 8 of them scanned, the 9th one will be done very soon!

Here is my first one, Coloring Eggs, which was based off of Jaime Water's article in the May CK:




Here is my second layout based off a Becky Fleck sketch:

Daddy TIme:


Here is my third layout, again based off on one of Jaime Water's article in the May ck:

Duh!



Here is my Fourth Layout, based off another one of Jaime Water's layouts from the may CK article:



Here is my Fifth layout, again based off another one of Jaime Water's awesome layouts from the May CK article:

Seriously Kid:



Here is my 6th layout using the new Heidi Grace papers! I love them!
Silly Funny Little Boy



Here is my 7th layout,based off a sketch I made for NSD for SDD:



And here is my 8th layout, again based off of a Jaime Water's idea from the May CK:





Some I am happy with, some I am ehhhhh about. But hey, it works! :D I hope you all had a wonderful NSD!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home