Sunday, May 07, 2006

Monday Monday....

Which it isn't exactly over here, still Sunday night (gotta love Hawaii! :D), but just thinking of this week, and the next 4 weeks, I think I am starting to get anxiety! EEEKKKK!!!

So, anyway, on my agenda for this fine Monday. Clean up where I have all of my scrapping stuff. That is of major importance since it is all out in the open for everyone to see. Vacuum, must must must vacuum! Tons of laundry. Call the electric company to set up the day we will have the electric turned off, etc etc etc. Oh the fun, the enjoyment! :D

Besides all of that, Brendan will have school, Alex will have his teacher, and life will go on its merry way. I am hoping to get to take some photos of Alex playing outside too, as I need some new photos to work with (not that I don't have plenty of old photos, though ;)).

Also, I am getting an awesome package in the mail. The owners of are sending me some of their papers to work with! So I can not wait to dig into that!

Hope you all have a great one and watch later on for a RAK this week! :D

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layouts and love that sunset shot. Wow!! Have a great week!

Sophia

8:34 PM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

first of all love all your lo's on the last posts! hopefully you can also scrap a bit today so start cleaning fast!

corinnexxx

11:01 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Wish I was in Hawaii! Love your layouts!

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC LO's below!!!!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Love your stuffs girlie!!! Can't wait to see what's next!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger plualum said...

I love the LOs you posted - freestyle and NSD. Great!!! Good luck with the move. It is a crazy thing...but it sounds like you're an old pro ;)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home