Monday, May 08, 2006

Cleaning, organizing, will it never stop?????

Ugh. I have been cleaning and organizing for what seems forever! BUT I do believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I thought it was impossible to organize when I had all of my supplies, but now that I am down to just some, and have almost NO organizational supplies to help me out, I have had to resort to different...ummmm...things to use in my area. And after my explosion of layouts this weekend, the whole area (as now my room is just gone, gosh darn moving things a month ahead of time)looked like it was under a scrapbooking seige. But I have waded through, thought about putting up my white flag, but withdrew and have since conquered! Now to only scrapbook! ;)

Speaking of that, I have gotten two more pages done!!! Here they be!




This kid just cracks me up! Between his everlasting knock knock jokes and his ton of funny faces, he just always has me on my toes!



See what I mean??? The child is just hilarious! I love him to death!!! :D

So besides all of that, just still preparing for this move. We have most of the upstairs completly cleaned, now just to sanction off those rooms so the kids can't get to them. Gonna start working on the first floor next, working myself up to the second floor. It may just all be done before we get out of here!

And before we leave, we are going to throw the boys' their bday party. Granted it will be a month and a half ahead of time, but Paul will be underway on their bday so he really wants to throw one before he goes out to sea. I think that is just really sweet! So we are trying to see what we can put together, see how many people will be coming over, etc. It should be a great time, granted 2 days before we have to leave our house, but still, fun (right?). You all have a great day (enough rambling from me! :D).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I love those 2 layouts.... REALLY REALLY love them!

6:39 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

great lo's...great blog!

hey, you wouldn't originally be from cincinnati, ohio would you????

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home