Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Awesome mail day and more!

Yep, awesome mail day for me! I got my package of goodies from Scrappingham Palace, www.scrappinghampalace.com, a brand new company. I can't wait for the kids to settle down so I can get to some serious scrapping!!!! I am loving their lines, so perfect for the seasons!!!

Kept Brendan home from school today. He had an awful night full of night terrors, poor kiddo. He didn't end up catching any sleep till 6am, and slept only till 10 am then. I felt for him!

I got the house clean, too. Felt so productive, only to have the kids uproot everything right after I was done, go figure! So after my shower tonight, I will be cleaning again!!! UGH!

As for scrapping, I finished up the Mother's Day gifts for my MIL and my Nanny (grandmother, who, since my Ma's death, has been just like a mother figure to me) and I also finished up another layout as well. I don't know why I have been so productive lately, but I will take it!

Here they be!




That is the frame I made for my MIL.I hope she likes it...





That is the frame I made for my Nanny.




And the layout I got done today. I think I may like it, but I am still iffy. What I do know is that I love Crate paper!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mavis Ang said...

i really love your little pieces of layouts!

very warm and sweet

8:44 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog! You layouts are all beautiful!

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! you're amazing!! love all three of your projects! thanks for the compliment on my blog!

have a beautiful day-jill

2:43 AM  
Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

Awesome stuff!! Hugs Wanda

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL STUFF!!!!

4:09 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

what beautiful gifts! I am sure they will love them :) I love good mail days, enjoy your new goodies

6:38 AM  
Blogger plualum said...

What great gifts! Nice job!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Those are so beautiful, i'm sure they'll be loved :)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home