Friday, May 12, 2006

POTD and an altered plate! Who would have thunk!



So here he is! My little May Day boy! I am so proud of him today!!! He had his first ever concert today!!!! He did so well!!! And Alex's teacher, Miss Carol, brought him his first lei, as May day is also Lei Day here too! He loved it!!!!

And here is my attempt at an altered plate!



I think I may like it, but ehhh...ROFL! We all tend to feel like that with all of our own work, I guess!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie you have there! Love the lei. Cute altered plate, too!

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun stuff! Your son is adorable. I'm loving the lei day trivia. Cool. And your plate - WOW! That turned out great. What I love the most: that you didn't use a round plate. That really adds to the appeal.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy May Day! Love the photos and the plate!! Awesome!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Beautiful work, Molly! Lovely plate!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

YOUR son is so SWEET!!! I love the plate too, it's so COOL!!!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home