Friday, May 26, 2006

I am so so so happy! And then some...

Paul comes home tonight! WOOHOO!! It has been a long LONG week. VERY long! But I go through it just fine and Paul comes home tonight! I am so estatic! WOOHOO! Boys are happy, I am happy, everyone is happy!

But, even with how happy I am, I am having a few friends of mine going through so so so many rough times right now. So, if you could send some good thoughts, prayers, etc, they would appreciate it so much. My heart is just breaking for them. :(

And yet, on another random note, here is some of the work I have been doing:







5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your layouts are simply stunning! Happy to have come across your blog! I your friends' problems turn around soon!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Sofia said...

Beautiful layouts!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always inspiring! so glad your dh is home!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

wow I love your new LO's!! especially the first one with the flowers :)

11:20 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

GORGEOUS layouts!

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home