Thursday, May 18, 2006

I know I know, it's been a little while...

And there is really no excuse except for life itself! We are still getting ready for this move, slowly, but surely. The kids are doing great, we try to keep the move talk away from them, as we don't want them to regress.

We do have good news, though! We are pretty sure that we have a house, which is awesome news, and we are starting the paperwork for all of the Early Intervention and School programs for both boys. That is a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders!

Speaking of my boys, here are two photos of them!


First one is of Alex in his very funny swimsuit! ROFL! He loves it though and it gets him in the pool!



Here is the second one.Brendan can be such a serious little boy. Sometimes a bit to serious. To get him to smile in front of the camera is an almost impossible feat, so I just take all the serious photos as well. Not everything is about smiles, giggles, laughter and fun. This is Brendan, my Brendan, totally serious, almost all the time. It sometimes seems as though he wears the weight of the world on his little shoulders.




I hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The swimsuit has me rolling. I've seen those before and they make the kids look like little round roly-poly balls. I love that picture!

Congrats on the good house news. I will send positive thoughts your way that all goes well and this goes through with flying colors - including the school for the boys.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

Oh, I hope you get the house, Molly. Good Luck with that and school for the boys. :) Ramona

3:10 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Beautiful pictures! I also have one serious child. Mine's my oldest daughter, Callie. I think they are born that way! :-)

3:33 AM  
Blogger Claude said...

Great pics!

Congrats on the house, I hope it all works out!

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck to you with the move and the new house and school for your boys!

cute cute pics!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home