Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wow, ok, so I haven't done this in a LONG time...

And there are many reasons, def one of them being the pregnancy by far, as I have never been this consistently sick EVER, and there are others, but I miss it. I miss being able to just even talk to myself, lol, as being bed ridden tends to lead you in that direction (some may find it fun, I find it very dull and boring!).

So, what exactly has happened in these past months...well here goes.
1)found out that we are DEF having a girl, so Caitlynn Ella Deborah will be gracing her presence on March 13th (planned c-section) unless something changes, which could very well happen
2)have started to just let things, well other peoples things I guess I should say, go. I am not someone else's keeper, and I can't help how others may feel about me. Don't like me fine, do like me great! Either way I have to be ok with it.
3)Busy in the scrapping world, as usual, and loving it. Still scrapbook mainly for me, but when I do do assignments I make sure it's me poking through, not what others may want to see. In the end it's me who has to like the finished product!
4)Boys have GROWN leaps and bounds. When Alex has his next meeting, I think they will be taking him off the Autism spectrum, which, two years ago, would have been sooooo unbelievable, but now, just seeing him thrive, it's not! Brendan, on the other hand, has gotten worse, or maybe it's other symptoms showing because he has gotten better. Either way, we still have a long road ahead of us with him, but that's ok, as we will all push through it together!
5)I have amazing friends. i really do. Standing by me through this rough time, and helping out when needed. It is amazing to have that, as I have never had it before, really, except when Mom was alive, so to have it from friends is just so nice!

And I think that's about it, plus a lot of little odds and ends, but that's basically it in a nutshell! I hope that everyone else has had a very productive year! :D Can't wait to hear more from my bloggin buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home